Pilsen – Technological Initiative Pilsen, interest association of legal entities, where are connected a number of leading companies from Pilsen Region, supports children’s interest for technical education. This association spent during 2017 and 2018 in total more than 220 thousands crowns for this target. The funds were directed to schools in the Pilsen region. Other financial support of technical education are issued by individual firms, which are trying to support the young generation’s interest in technology, craft and information technology. More and more young people perceive that “Useful trade pays dividends!”.
(Czech) Soutěž Future factory
- 220.000 CZK for support of technical education
- Industry Meeting Mechatronics | Automation | Electronics | Metal | Plastics
- MBtech Bohemia, member of France’s AKKA Group, today launches operations at its new plant in Plzeň.
- IV. Bavarian-Czech SME Congress in Pilsen
- TIP General Secretary at Whitford Corporation presentation