For the purposes of promoting technical education Technological initiative Pilsen created own graphic campaign that can involve any subject. The central theme of this campaign is unique USB memory stick, which was created and photographed by Mr. Rob Smith from Great Britain. Thanks to Mr. Smith, we have permission to use this photo for nonprofit support the dissemination of technical education. To promote technical education, use or print this image freely and place it in a suitable place.
(Czech) Soutěž Future factory
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 220.000 CZK for support of technical education
- Industry Meeting Mechatronics | Automation | Electronics | Metal | Plastics
- MBtech Bohemia, member of France’s AKKA Group, today launches operations at its new plant in Plzeň.
- IV. Bavarian-Czech SME Congress in Pilsen
- TIP General Secretary at Whitford Corporation presentation