The purchase of gas for 2013 was jointly realised by GRAMMER CZ and SWA. The managements of both companies evaluate the project as very successful. “The project contributed to decreasing the costs of gas purchasing and it also shows another interesting direction in cooperation of companies under the Technological Initiative Pilsen consortium“, said the executive director of Grammer CZ, Mgr. Martin Kořínek, PhD.
(Czech) Soutěž Future factory
- Invitation to a TIP Members´meeting in Kalikovský mlýn
- Tour of NTC laboratories and presentation of a new solution for non-destructive testing (NDT) of spot welds
- Invitation to the 2nd annual Intelligent Specialization Region 2021 Conference
- (Czech) TIP trip aneb na kolech kolem Berounky
- Using Artificial Intelligence in Industry