Stephan Kronmüller, Managing Director and co-owner of EUROSOFTWARE, a member of the GK SOFTWARE Group, was elected as a new member of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors subsequently elected Dr. Ing. Mathias Eickhoff, Managing Director of ZF Engineering, Plzeň, to become the new Chairman of the Board. Mathias Eickhoff thereby replace Martin Kořínek, who resigned from the Board of Directors last month due to his involvement with Grammer’s headquarters in Germany. We wish all of them success in their new roles.
(Czech) Soutěž Future factory
- Invitation to a TIP Members´meeting in Kalikovský mlýn
- Tour of NTC laboratories and presentation of a new solution for non-destructive testing (NDT) of spot welds
- Invitation to the 2nd annual Intelligent Specialization Region 2021 Conference
- (Czech) TIP trip aneb na kolech kolem Berounky
- Using Artificial Intelligence in Industry